Student service

You at: Home > Student service

Health & Insurance


International students must be insured in accordance with the relevant regulations of the Chinese government and school requirements.

Government-funded students: the Chinese government provides "comprehensive medical insurance for overseas students in China",  including accident medical insurance, hospitalization expenses, accident deformity, death insurance, etc. 

Self-supporting student: must pay for insurance by themselves. The China academy of fine arts offers "comprehensive medical insurance for international students in China", which is the same as that for Government-funded students.

In order to protect your insurance interests, please take good care of all the documents, receipts, papers, etc involved. When making a medical insurance claim, students shall provide complete documents, including photocopy of the passport, certificate of doctor’s diagnosis or certificate of accident, medical record, all the medical examination reports, receipt of medicine expenses, list of medical examination items, list of medicines, receipt of hospitalization expenses and hospital discharge certificate, etc.

International students who got the health insurance, you can read the insurance network to know more information:,